Joining Catalyst Club is simple
Each member of Catalyst Club catalyzes servant leadership in their community by completing at least one of the below activities per year. Each member periodically reports their activities to our Move Together Team. All activities are designed to contribute in ways that promote sustainable and responsible change. The options include:
- Monthly financial contribution (no minimum)
- Monthly Coffee Orders from our partner, Pappa’s Finest
- Run a Birthday Fundraiser
- Organize and Lead a PT Day of Service Project
- Participate on a Move Together Service Trip and complete a post-trip reflection
- Perform a supply drive for Pro Bono Clinic or International Service Trip
- Apply for the Pro Bono Incubator
- Be a part of the Pro Bono Incubator Mentor Pool
- Volunteer/Participate at least 4x annually at your local Pro Bono Clinic
- Have an idea to add to the list? Please reach out to BethHorn@MoveTogether.org.
Help us change the world by signing up now!
To join the Catalyst Club, click on the link above and identify the activities you have planned/completed to impact your neighborhood. As part of the Catalyst Club, you will receive priority announcements, periodic updates on our collective progress, and online and in person events with prizes to show our appreciation! We are grateful for your contribution towards our mission and will be in touch soon!
Catalyst Club Program Director: Beth Horn
Beth is an early professional physical therapist with a servant heart. She graduated in May 2017 with her Doctor of Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University. She currently practices at Barrow Neurological Institute as an outpatient aquatic and neurologic physical therapist. Beth participated in her first medical mission trip with Move Together to Villa Nueva, Guatemala. There, she was part of a team who built a sustainable physical therapy clinic, treated patients, and taught Guatemalan students physical therapy techniques. Prior to becoming a physical therapist Beth was a business analyst for 7 years specializing in pricing and strategic business analysis. Beth enjoys spending time with her family and loves adventure!